Google files patent lawsuits against BT
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 13 (Reuters) - Google Inc and its Motorola Mobility unit filed patent lawsuits on Wednesday against BT Group plc in the United States and in the U.K., a Google spokeswoman said, more than a year after the British telecoms group launched its own lawsuit against Google.
BT, Britain's dominant fixed-line telecoms group, sued Google in 2011 over six patents related to mobile technology. A copy of Google's lawsuits were not immediately available.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia