Google files patent lawsuits against BT
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 13 (Reuters) - Google Inc and its Motorola Mobility unit filed patent lawsuits on Wednesday against BT Group plc in the United States and in the U.K., a Google spokeswoman said, more than a year after the British telecoms group launched its own lawsuit against Google.
BT, Britain's dominant fixed-line telecoms group, sued Google in 2011 over six patents related to mobile technology. A copy of Google's lawsuits were not immediately available.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say