Google files patent lawsuits against BT
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 13 (Reuters) - Google Inc and its Motorola Mobility unit filed patent lawsuits on Wednesday against BT Group plc in the United States and in the U.K., a Google spokeswoman said, more than a year after the British telecoms group launched its own lawsuit against Google.
BT, Britain's dominant fixed-line telecoms group, sued Google in 2011 over six patents related to mobile technology. A copy of Google's lawsuits were not immediately available.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor