Google files patent lawsuits against BT
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 13 (Reuters) - Google Inc and its Motorola Mobility unit filed patent lawsuits on Wednesday against BT Group plc in the United States and in the U.K., a Google spokeswoman said, more than a year after the British telecoms group launched its own lawsuit against Google.
BT, Britain's dominant fixed-line telecoms group, sued Google in 2011 over six patents related to mobile technology. A copy of Google's lawsuits were not immediately available.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach