Turkish Halkbank 2012 net profit rises 27 percent
ISTANBUL Feb 13 (Reuters) - Turkish lender Halkbank posted a net profit of 2.595 billion lira ($1.5 billion) last year, up 27 percent from a year earlier, it said on Friday.
In the fourth quarter, net profit rose to 742.2 million lira from 504 million lira a year earlier, exceeding a Reuters poll forecast of 708.5 million lira. ($1 = 1.7724 Turkish liras) (Writing by Daren Butler; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats