BRIEF-Harvey Nash says results to be ahead of forecasts
LONDON Feb 13 (Reuters) - Harvey Nash Group PLC : * Results for the full year ended 31 January 2013 are expected to be slightly
ahead of expectations * Intends to recommend an increase in its final dividend of 10 percent
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections