- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
Jones Group 4th quarter revenue beats Street estimates
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Jones Group Inc, the fashion company behind such brands as Nine West, Stuart Weitzman, and Jones New York, reported a higher quarterly adjusted profit for the holiday quarter, and better than expected revenue, as sales of its shoes and jeans to U.S. department stores picked up.
Fourth-quarter revenue rose 8.8 percent to $971.9 million, better than the $955.3 million Wall Street was expecting, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Jones' net loss deepened to $80.1 million, or $1.06 per share, from $8.2 million, or 27 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding costs such as those related to restructuring, the company earned 14 cents per share for the period ended Dec. 31, compared with 10 cents a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this