Legg Mason names Joseph Sullivan as CEO for turnaround push
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Asset manager Legg Mason Inc on Wednesday named Joseph Sullivan as its permanent chief executive, picking an insider to staunch outflows from its funds and smooth relations with its autonomous investment units.
Sullivan's appointment was expected. Legg Mason of Baltimore had been seeking a new CEO since Mark Fetting stepped down under pressure last fall.
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |