Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Feb 13 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc is exploring strategic options including a possible sale, two sources familiar with the matter said.
* Goldman Sachs is set to lose one of its veteran dealmakers with the retirement of Henry Cornell as vice-chairman of its merchant banking division, according to an internal memo, the Financial Times reported.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food