Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Feb 13 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc is exploring strategic options including a possible sale, two sources familiar with the matter said.
* Goldman Sachs is set to lose one of its veteran dealmakers with the retirement of Henry Cornell as vice-chairman of its merchant banking division, according to an internal memo, the Financial Times reported.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source