Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Feb 13 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc is exploring strategic options including a possible sale, two sources familiar with the matter said.
* Goldman Sachs is set to lose one of its veteran dealmakers with the retirement of Henry Cornell as vice-chairman of its merchant banking division, according to an internal memo, the Financial Times reported.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane