Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Feb 13 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Wednesday:
* Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc is exploring strategic options including a possible sale, two sources familiar with the matter said.
* Goldman Sachs is set to lose one of its veteran dealmakers with the retirement of Henry Cornell as vice-chairman of its merchant banking division, according to an internal memo, the Financial Times reported.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials