CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens higher, lifted by financials, energy
TORONTO, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened higher on Wednesday, led by the financial and energy sectors, as a rise in oil prices helped boost investor optimism. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 19.19 points, or 0.15 percent, at 12,808.21 shortly after the open.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details