CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends down as Barrick drags
TORONTO, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock eased slightly on Wednesday, led by a decline in Barrick Gold Corp , the world's largest gold producer, after the release of disappointing earnings from the its African subsidiary. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially ended down 13.74 points, or 0.11 percent, at 12,775.28.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study