CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends down as Barrick drags
TORONTO, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock eased slightly on Wednesday, led by a decline in Barrick Gold Corp , the world's largest gold producer, after the release of disappointing earnings from the its African subsidiary. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially ended down 13.74 points, or 0.11 percent, at 12,775.28.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy