CANADA STOCKS-TSX slips as Barrick, Thomson Reuters offset bank gains
TORONTO, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index turned negative on Wednesday as gains in financials were more than offset by declines in Barrick Gold Corp and Thomson Reuters Corp, which reported quarterly results. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 6.50 points, or 0.05 percent, at 12,782.52, after opening higher.
- Germany's Merkel says wants to find 'path to peace' over Ukraine crisis |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist