CANADA STOCKS-TSX slips as Barrick, Thomson Reuters offset bank gains
TORONTO, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index turned negative on Wednesday as gains in financials were more than offset by declines in Barrick Gold Corp and Thomson Reuters Corp, which reported quarterly results. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was down 6.50 points, or 0.05 percent, at 12,782.52, after opening higher.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study