European stock index futures signal flat-to-lower start
LONDON Feb 13 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat-to-lower open on Wednesday as a mixed batch of corporate results kept investors on edge.
At 0705 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were 0.1 percent lower, contracts on Germany's DAX were flat and futures for France's CAC shed 0.2 percent.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions