European stock index futures signal flat-to-lower start
LONDON Feb 13 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat-to-lower open on Wednesday as a mixed batch of corporate results kept investors on edge.
At 0705 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were 0.1 percent lower, contracts on Germany's DAX were flat and futures for France's CAC shed 0.2 percent.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter