European stock index futures turn higher before open
LONDON Feb 13 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned slightly higher on Wednesday, with French car maker Peugeot seen rising at the market open after it reported results.
At 0750 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were 0.2 percent higher.
Shares in Peugeot were seen opening between 2 percent and 5 percent higher after the group reported better-than-expected figures, brokers said.
- Ferguson protest march marks two weeks since police shooting |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist