European stock index futures turn higher before open
LONDON Feb 13 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned slightly higher on Wednesday, with French car maker Peugeot seen rising at the market open after it reported results.
At 0750 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were 0.2 percent higher.
Shares in Peugeot were seen opening between 2 percent and 5 percent higher after the group reported better-than-expected figures, brokers said.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs