European stock index futures turn higher before open
LONDON Feb 13 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned slightly higher on Wednesday, with French car maker Peugeot seen rising at the market open after it reported results.
At 0750 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were 0.2 percent higher.
Shares in Peugeot were seen opening between 2 percent and 5 percent higher after the group reported better-than-expected figures, brokers said.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls