European stock index futures turn higher before open
LONDON Feb 13 (Reuters) - European stock index futures turned slightly higher on Wednesday, with French car maker Peugeot seen rising at the market open after it reported results.
At 0750 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 were 0.2 percent higher.
Shares in Peugeot were seen opening between 2 percent and 5 percent higher after the group reported better-than-expected figures, brokers said.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources