Euro pares gains on media reports of ECB currency concerns
LONDON Feb 13 (Reuters) - The euro pared gains on Wednesday, coming off highs with traders citing a media report that the European Central Bank was worried euro strength would hurt a recovery in highly indebted euro zone states.
The euro dropped to around $1.3481 from $1.3511. However, it remained up more than 0.2 percent on the day, having earlier jumped above reported stop loss buy orders at $1.3500 to hit a high for the day of $1.3520.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Ebola crisis worsens
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |