Nikkei pulls back on profit-taking, Gree tumbles
TOKYO, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average dropped on Wednesday as investors took profits on exporters as the yen jerked higher, while social gaming company Gree Inc suffered a steep fall after cutting its annual profit forecast. The Nikkei lost 1 percent to 11,251.41, moving further away from a 33-month high of 11,498.42 hit a week earlier. The broader Topix shed 1.2 percent to 957.02.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat