Nikkei pulls back on profit-taking, Gree tumbles
TOKYO, Feb 13 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average dropped on Wednesday as investors took profits on exporters as the yen jerked higher, while social gaming company Gree Inc suffered a steep fall after cutting its annual profit forecast. The Nikkei lost 1 percent to 11,251.41, moving further away from a 33-month high of 11,498.42 hit a week earlier. The broader Topix shed 1.2 percent to 957.02.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor