STOCKS NEWS THAILAND-KCE Electronics rises after earnings guidance
Shares in KCE Electronics Pcl rose 4.5 percent to 11.70 baht at the midday break, climbing at one point to a near 9-year high of 11.9 baht, following positive management guidance on 2013 earnings growth.
The electronic components subindex was up 2 percent while the broader SET index rose 1.3 percent.
The producer and exporter of printed circuit boards expects 25 percent revenue growth in 2013 and 10-20 percent net profit growth for the year due to a positive outlook for the tech industry along with global recovery, Chairman Bancha Ongkosit said.
Three out of 7 analysts tracking the company rated the stock a 'strong buy', two had a 'hold' rating and two had 'sell' or 'strong sell', according to Thomson Reuters StarMine.
1257 (0557 GMT)
(Reporting by Pairat Temphairojana in Bangkok; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg phoned Obama to complain about spying