TREASURIES-Prices slide further after U.S. 10-year debt sale
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - U.S. Treasury debt prices added to losses on Wednesday after the sale of $24 billion in 10-year notes.
The U.S. Treasury sold the notes at a high yield of 2.046 percent.
Prices for benchmark 10-year notes on the open market fell 12/32 to yield 2.021 percent shortly after the sale.
The 30-year bond fell 24/32 in price to yield 3.231 percent.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections