US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Wall St ends flat after S&P touches new high
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks ended the trading session flat in light volume on Wednesday as investors were cautious after the S&P 500 index briefly hit its highest intraday level since November 2007.
The Dow Jones industrial average dropped 36.56 points, or 0.26 percent, to 13,982.14. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index gained 0.81 point, or 0.05 percent, to 1,520.24. The Nasdaq Composite Index added 10.38 points, or 0.33 percent, to 3,196.88.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel