Shares in Mexico's Alfa fall on petrochemical outlook
MEXICO CITY Feb 13 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexico's Alfa conglomerate fell more than 6 percent on Wednesday, following weak expectations for its Alpek petrochemical business and a less favorable Credit Suisse recommendation for the subsidiary.
Shares were down 6.35 percent in morning trading at 26.70 pesos a share.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |