Shares in Mexico's Alfa fall on petrochemical outlook
MEXICO CITY Feb 13 (Reuters) - Shares in Mexico's Alfa conglomerate fell more than 6 percent on Wednesday, following weak expectations for its Alpek petrochemical business and a less favorable Credit Suisse recommendation for the subsidiary.
Shares were down 6.35 percent in morning trading at 26.70 pesos a share.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |