Mexican retailers same-store sales rise 0.5 pct in January
MEXICO CITY Feb 13 (Reuters) - Mexico's retailers' association on Wednesday said sales at stores that have been open at least 12 months rose 0.5 percent in January from the same month last year.
The association, known as ANTAD, includes supermarket chains Walmex and Soriana as well as department stores.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South