Mexican retailers same-store sales rise 0.5 pct in January
MEXICO CITY Feb 13 (Reuters) - Mexico's retailers' association on Wednesday said sales at stores that have been open at least 12 months rose 0.5 percent in January from the same month last year.
The association, known as ANTAD, includes supermarket chains Walmex and Soriana as well as department stores.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead