Mondelez 4th quarter profit falls
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Mondelez International Inc reported lower quarterly earnings on Wednesday, hurt by a decline in sales.
The company said net profit was $534 million, or 30 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared to $830 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, earnings were 36 cents per share.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |