Mondelez 4th quarter profit falls
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Mondelez International Inc reported lower quarterly earnings on Wednesday, hurt by a decline in sales.
The company said net profit was $534 million, or 30 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared to $830 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, earnings were 36 cents per share.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |