Mondelez 4th quarter profit falls
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Mondelez International Inc reported lower quarterly earnings on Wednesday, hurt by a decline in sales.
The company said net profit was $534 million, or 30 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared to $830 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, earnings were 36 cents per share.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source