Mondelez 4th quarter profit falls
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Mondelez International Inc reported lower quarterly earnings on Wednesday, hurt by a decline in sales.
The company said net profit was $534 million, or 30 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared to $830 million, or 47 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, earnings were 36 cents per share.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say