MSCI says no change to frontier markets index
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - Equity index provider MSCI on Wednesday said it would make no change to its Frontier Markets Index as part of its quarterly review.
MSCI also said that there would be no additions or deletion from its U.S. Large Cap 300 Index, the company said in a statement.
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Pfizer considers $100 billion bid for AstraZeneca: report
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, U.S. boxer famous in folk song, dies at 76