MSCI says no change to frontier markets index
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - Equity index provider MSCI on Wednesday said it would make no change to its Frontier Markets Index as part of its quarterly review.
MSCI also said that there would be no additions or deletion from its U.S. Large Cap 300 Index, the company said in a statement.
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |