MSCI says no change to frontier markets index
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - Equity index provider MSCI on Wednesday said it would make no change to its Frontier Markets Index as part of its quarterly review.
MSCI also said that there would be no additions or deletion from its U.S. Large Cap 300 Index, the company said in a statement.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar soars to six-year peak on yen after Fed, Tokyo stocks cheer
- Australian PM says police raids follow threat of beheading
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets