MSCI says no change to frontier markets index
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - Equity index provider MSCI on Wednesday said it would make no change to its Frontier Markets Index as part of its quarterly review.
MSCI also said that there would be no additions or deletion from its U.S. Large Cap 300 Index, the company said in a statement.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls