MSCI says no change to frontier markets index
NEW YORK Feb 13 (Reuters) - Equity index provider MSCI on Wednesday said it would make no change to its Frontier Markets Index as part of its quarterly review.
MSCI also said that there would be no additions or deletion from its U.S. Large Cap 300 Index, the company said in a statement.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit