NY's Nassau County to sell $328.5 mln bonds and notes next week
Feb 13 (Reuters) - New York's Nassau County is planning to sell $328.5 million of general revenue bonds and bond anticipation notes (BANs) during the week of Feb. 18, said a market source on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $141.5 million of revenue bonds to be sold through lead manager Bank of America via a negotiated sale, with an undetermined day for the sale.
The county will also sell $187 million of BANs through competitive bidding on Thursday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |