NetApp's profit rises on strong services business
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Data storage equipment maker NetApp Inc reported a more than 30 percent jump in quarterly profit as revenue from its services business rose.
The company's net income rose to $158 million, or 43 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $120 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 4 percent to $1.63 billion.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South