NetApp's profit rises on strong services business
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Data storage equipment maker NetApp Inc reported a more than 30 percent jump in quarterly profit as revenue from its services business rose.
The company's net income rose to $158 million, or 43 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $120 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 4 percent to $1.63 billion.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- EU threatens Russia with more sanctions, but words ring hollow