NetApp's profit rises on strong services business
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Data storage equipment maker NetApp Inc reported a more than 30 percent jump in quarterly profit as revenue from its services business rose.
The company's net income rose to $158 million, or 43 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $120 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 4 percent to $1.63 billion.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East