NetApp's profit rises on strong services business
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Data storage equipment maker NetApp Inc reported a more than 30 percent jump in quarterly profit as revenue from its services business rose.
The company's net income rose to $158 million, or 43 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $120 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose about 4 percent to $1.63 billion.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |