NetSpend profit rises 5 pct
Feb 13 (Reuters) - NetSpend Holdings Inc, which provides prepaid debit cards and other financial services, reported a 5 percent increase in quarterly profit as more people used its cards.
Net income rose to $10.1 million, or 13 cents per share, for the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, from $9.6 million, or 11 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 17 percent to $89.7 million.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane