NetSpend profit rises 5 pct
Feb 13 (Reuters) - NetSpend Holdings Inc, which provides prepaid debit cards and other financial services, reported a 5 percent increase in quarterly profit as more people used its cards.
Net income rose to $10.1 million, or 13 cents per share, for the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, from $9.6 million, or 11 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 17 percent to $89.7 million.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter