Avon to Present at CAGNY Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130213:nPnNY60178 NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Avon Products, Inc. (NYSE: AVP) Chief Executive Officer Sheri McCoy and Kimberly Ross, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present overall business strategies at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference in Boca Raton, Fla., on Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM Eastern Time. The webcast and related slide presentation can be accessed at http://www.avoninvestor.com/ and will be archived at that site for one year. Avon, the company for women, is a leading global beauty company, with nearly $11 billion in annual revenue. As the world's largest direct seller, Avon is sold through more than 6 million active independent Avon Sales Representatives. Avon products are available in over 100 countries, and the product line includes color cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, fashion and home products, featuring such well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, ANEW, Skin-So-Soft, Advance Techniques, and mark. Learn more about Avon and its products at www.avoncompany.com. SOURCE Avon Products, Inc. MEDIA: Jennifer Vargas, +1-212-282-5404; INVESTORS: Amy Chasen, +1-212-282-5320
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist