Sherwin-Williams Increases First Quarter Dividend 28%
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130213:nPnCL59243 CLEVELAND, Feb. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of The Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE: SHW) today announced an increase in its quarterly dividend from $0.39 per common share to $0.50 per common share, payable on March 8, 2013, to shareholders of record on February 25, 2013. This increase follows 34 consecutive years of dividend increases. Investor Relations Contact: Bob Wells Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs Sherwin-Williams Direct: 216.566.2244 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Mike Conway Director, Corporate Communications Sherwin-Williams Direct: 216.515.4393 Pager: 216.422.3751 email@example.com SOURCE The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut