Standard Register Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call Schedule
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130213:nBw136392a DAYTON, Ohio--(Business Wire)-- Standard Register (NYSE: SR), a leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications, will release its 2012 fourth quarter results on Friday, February 22, 2013. The Company will also host a conference call on Friday, February 22, 2013, at 10:00 a.m. ET. Investors can listen to the live audio cast or replay of the conference call at http://www.standardregister.com/investorcenter. About Standard Register Standard Register (NYSE:SR) is trusted by the world`s leading companies to advance their reputations by aligning communications with corporate standards and priorities. Providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to address the changing business landscape in healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, Standard Register is the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications. More information is available at http://www.standardregister.com. For Standard Register Investor and media contact: Carol Merry, 614-383-1624 email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |