Devon Energy to Webcast Fourth-Quarter and Year-End 2012 Earnings Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130213:nBw135800a OKLAHOMA CITY--(Business Wire)-- Devon Energy Corporation (NYSE:DVN) today confirmed that it will discuss its fourth-quarter and year-end 2012 financial and operating results in a conference call at 10 a.m. Central Time (11 a.m. Eastern Time) on Wednesday, February 20, 2013. The conference call will be webcast live and a replay will be available following the call. A webcast link will be provided on Devon`s home page at www.devonenergy.com on the date of the event. Devon Energy Corporation is an Oklahoma City-based independent energy company engaged in oil and gas exploration and production. Devon is a leading U.S.-based independent oil and gas producer and is included in the S&P 500 Index. For additional information, visit www.devonenergy.com. Devon Energy Corporation Investor Contacts Scott Coody, 405-552-4735 or Shea Snyder, 405-552-4782 or Media Contact Chip Minty, 405-228-8647 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions