P4, D.Telecom unit win tender for data transfer spectrum
WARSAW Feb 13 (Reuters) - Poland's telecoms regulator picked the country's smallest mobile operator P4 and the local unit of Deutsche Telekom as winners in a tender for frequencies for high-speed data transfer, the watchdog said on Tuesday. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits |