P4, D.Telecom unit win tender for data transfer spectrum
WARSAW Feb 13 (Reuters) - Poland's telecoms regulator picked the country's smallest mobile operator P4 and the local unit of Deutsche Telekom as winners in a tender for frequencies for high-speed data transfer, the watchdog said on Tuesday. (Reporting by Adrian Krajewski)
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting