- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
- Powerful tornadoes strike in four central U.S. states
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
Prudential CFO Carbone to retire, Robert Falzon to succeed
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Prudential Financial Inc said Rich Carbone, its chief financial officer of 16 years, would retire on March 4 and treasurer Robert Falzon would succeed him.
Falzon will receive an annual salary of $650,000 and will continue to be a part of the company's annual incentive program, the company said in a regulatory filing.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this