Prudential CFO Carbone to retire, Robert Falzon to succeed
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Prudential Financial Inc said Rich Carbone, its chief financial officer of 16 years, would retire on March 4 and treasurer Robert Falzon would succeed him.
Falzon will receive an annual salary of $650,000 and will continue to be a part of the company's annual incentive program, the company said in a regulatory filing.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'