Prudential CFO Carbone to retire, Robert Falzon to succeed
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Prudential Financial Inc said Rich Carbone, its chief financial officer of 16 years, would retire on March 4 and treasurer Robert Falzon would succeed him.
Falzon will receive an annual salary of $650,000 and will continue to be a part of the company's annual incentive program, the company said in a regulatory filing.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source