Rosneft says not currently in talks on China loan
MOSCOW Feb 13 (Reuters) - Russia's top crude producer Rosneft said on Wednesday it is not currently in talks to secure a loan from China.
"Rosneft is not in talks about obtaining a loan from China," the company said in emailed comments to Reuters.
Sources have told Reuters that Rosneft was seeking to borrow up to $30 billion from China in exchange for possibly doubling oil supplies, making Beijing the largest consumer of Russian oil and further diverting supplies away from Europe.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |