Rosneft says not currently in talks on China loan
MOSCOW Feb 13 (Reuters) - Russia's top crude producer Rosneft said on Wednesday it is not currently in talks to secure a loan from China.
"Rosneft is not in talks about obtaining a loan from China," the company said in emailed comments to Reuters.
Sources have told Reuters that Rosneft was seeking to borrow up to $30 billion from China in exchange for possibly doubling oil supplies, making Beijing the largest consumer of Russian oil and further diverting supplies away from Europe.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight