Rosneft says not currently in talks on China loan
MOSCOW Feb 13 (Reuters) - Russia's top crude producer Rosneft said on Wednesday it is not currently in talks to secure a loan from China.
"Rosneft is not in talks about obtaining a loan from China," the company said in emailed comments to Reuters.
Sources have told Reuters that Rosneft was seeking to borrow up to $30 billion from China in exchange for possibly doubling oil supplies, making Beijing the largest consumer of Russian oil and further diverting supplies away from Europe.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |