SocGen CEO declines to comment on Libor inquiry
PARIS Feb 13 (Reuters) - Societe Generale Chief Executive Frederic Oudea declined to comment on the French bank's internal inquiry into whether it played any part in the Libor rate-fixing scandal, saying only it was ongoing.
"I will not comment...There is nothing new to add," Oudea told journalists. "These kinds of inquiries are complex." (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote