Statoil drills dry well in North Sea
OSLO Feb 13 (Reuters) - Statoil has drilled a dry well about nine kilometres northeast of the Grane field in the North Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) said on Wednesday.
The well is the 13th exploration well in production licence 169.
Operator Statoil has a 57-percent stake in the licence, while partners Exxon Mobil has 13 percent and state-owned Petoro has 30 percent.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq