Statoil drills dry well in North Sea
OSLO Feb 13 (Reuters) - Statoil has drilled a dry well about nine kilometres northeast of the Grane field in the North Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate (NPD) said on Wednesday.
The well is the 13th exploration well in production licence 169.
Operator Statoil has a 57-percent stake in the licence, while partners Exxon Mobil has 13 percent and state-owned Petoro has 30 percent.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change
- Alibaba expected to rise more than 30 percent in trading debut |