Talisman Energy posts profit
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Canadian oil and gas company Talisman Energy Inc reported a profit for its fourth quarter.
The company posted a net income of $376 million, or 37 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $117 million, or 11 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data