Talisman Energy posts profit
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Canadian oil and gas company Talisman Energy Inc reported a profit for its fourth quarter.
The company posted a net income of $376 million, or 37 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $117 million, or 11 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |