Talisman Energy posts profit
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Canadian oil and gas company Talisman Energy Inc reported a profit for its fourth quarter.
The company posted a net income of $376 million, or 37 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $117 million, or 11 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- Libyan raids could herald bolder Arab action as U.S. wavers