Talisman Energy posts profit
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Canadian oil and gas company Talisman Energy Inc reported a profit for its fourth quarter.
The company posted a net income of $376 million, or 37 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $117 million, or 11 cents per share, a year earlier.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel