- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Stocks, bond prices drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Wall St. drops after Bernanke hints at slowing stimulus |
- Tropical Storm Barry forms in the southern Gulf of Mexico -NHC
Talisman Energy posts profit
Feb 13 (Reuters) - Canadian oil and gas company Talisman Energy Inc reported a profit for its fourth quarter.
The company posted a net income of $376 million, or 37 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, compared with a loss of $117 million, or 11 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this