Telecom Italia South America head to leave group end-April
MILAN Feb 13 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia's managing director for South America, Andrea Mangoni, will leave the group from April 30, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
Earlier in April the Italian phone group's Brazilian unit TIM Participaçoes SA chose Rodrigo Abreu as its new chief executive, replacing Mangoni. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |