Telecom Italia South America head to leave group end-April
MILAN Feb 13 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia's managing director for South America, Andrea Mangoni, will leave the group from April 30, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
Earlier in April the Italian phone group's Brazilian unit TIM Participaçoes SA chose Rodrigo Abreu as its new chief executive, replacing Mangoni. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai