Telecom Italia South America head to leave group end-April
MILAN Feb 13 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia's managing director for South America, Andrea Mangoni, will leave the group from April 30, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
Earlier in April the Italian phone group's Brazilian unit TIM Participaçoes SA chose Rodrigo Abreu as its new chief executive, replacing Mangoni. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |