Telecom Italia South America head to leave group end-April
MILAN Feb 13 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia's managing director for South America, Andrea Mangoni, will leave the group from April 30, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
Earlier in April the Italian phone group's Brazilian unit TIM Participaçoes SA chose Rodrigo Abreu as its new chief executive, replacing Mangoni. (Reporting By Danilo Masoni, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Rescuers seek survivors after NY building collapse; seven dead
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ