TUI reiterates 2013 outlook, beats expectations
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - German travel and tourism group TUI AG reiterated its earnings expectations for this year and reported first quarter results that beat expectations.
The group, which holds a 56 percent stake in Europe's largest tour operator TUI Travel, reported an underlying first quarter loss before interest, taxes and amortizations of 141.5 million euros ($191 million).
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.