TUI reiterates 2013 outlook, beats expectations
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - German travel and tourism group TUI AG reiterated its earnings expectations for this year and reported first quarter results that beat expectations.
The group, which holds a 56 percent stake in Europe's largest tour operator TUI Travel, reported an underlying first quarter loss before interest, taxes and amortizations of 141.5 million euros ($191 million).
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds