TUI reiterates 2013 outlook, beats expectations
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - German travel and tourism group TUI AG reiterated its earnings expectations for this year and reported first quarter results that beat expectations.
The group, which holds a 56 percent stake in Europe's largest tour operator TUI Travel, reported an underlying first quarter loss before interest, taxes and amortizations of 141.5 million euros ($191 million).
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police