TUI reiterates 2013 outlook, beats expectations
FRANKFURT Feb 13 (Reuters) - German travel and tourism group TUI AG reiterated its earnings expectations for this year and reported first quarter results that beat expectations.
The group, which holds a 56 percent stake in Europe's largest tour operator TUI Travel, reported an underlying first quarter loss before interest, taxes and amortizations of 141.5 million euros ($191 million).
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule