Loewe shares rise on talk Apple bid talk
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Shares in Loewe LOEG.DE rose 12 percent on Wednesday as traders pointed to market rumors that Apple (AAPL.O) plans to bid 4 euros ($5.4) a share for the company.
Shares in Loewe were up 12.2 percent at 6.40 a.m. ESTat 3.10 euros.
Loewe said that it was unaware of any bid by Apple.
(Reporting By Peter Dinkloh, Hakan Ersen and Harro ten Wolde and Jens Hack)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |